Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween prep

The other day the boys recieved mail from North Carolina!

Halloween mail from Dani!

It made their day...we sure miss Dani and her sister and her mom and dad!

We attended parent/teacher conference this morning, so I took a day of vacation. We ran some errands that have been waiting to get done for quite awhile and went to B-Town to wish Lola Tessie a Happy Birthday.

I brought along the Halloween costumes to sew up. I've finished the sweatshirts!

Halloween costumes

The Batman edges are a bit messy, but it gives it a homemade look, which I think is cute. My favorite is the Superman, I think because I like the colors and the royal blue looks great on Jacob's dark complexion.

Lola Jane is working on the capes and I'll work on the other set of emblems for them. I think they are going to be just so adorable.

Philip came home from Arnis class with a big ol helmet to protect his 'ol hard head.



The boys tried it on too. Notice when Jacob had it on, his Kuya just couldn't resist.





I should have tried on too, I guess, but I was busy watching Grey's Anatomy and making felt superhero emblems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home