Thursday, October 09, 2008

Random stuff

I made Salsa at work yesterday and handled jalepenos. Today when I put on my contact lenses, oh boy! burn!

I'm enjoying our new routine...and am feeling accomplished...
Here's the them song for the week



I got a flyer in the mail for something so cool. I'm thinking Christmas presents for the entire family!

Jayme broke out her purple and yellow intarsia mittens for the cold today. I knit those 10 years ago and they are still sooooo pretty. I should make myself some...Where is the pattern???

We have lots of laundry to fold...I feel like I have clothes coming out of my ears! At least the side of my bed is cleared of the laundry basket. I don't trip over it when I get up in the morning anymore!

I wish I could knit baby blankets in 1 hour. But, I don't even sit in front of the TV for 1 hour anymore...

Morning workouts are going good this week! Perhaps a morning swim tomorrow, but definitely on Saturday!

I also feel like we have Arnis sticks, practice sticks, practice knives everywhere I look. I even have a pair in my car! I guess just in case I need to puk puk someone in defense. I guess I should learn how to use them though.

I made a killer split pea soup with smoked ham hocks on Tuesday night. Philip ate all the meat out of it and even sucked all the marrow and slurped eat spoonful(he was a noisy eater that night. The bowl I was served, had no marrow...Hey!

Ok, coffee is ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home