Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tired and concerned

Adjusting to Jon's school schedule has been pretty rough. Early bedtime's for the boys make for hectic scramble to eat, do schoolwork and have family time when we get home from work. It doesn't help that we work longer hours for alternate schedule.
It's also been rough on Jon, who is trying to follow rules and listen well, when neither are natural to him. He's a nonconformist and I'm sure he's making that new young teacher earn her money.
We did have a revelation this week, when Philip decided to try out a new arnis instructor on the eastside. This way he will go into work later 2 days a week to go directly from work to class. This gives me childcare @ 5am to fit in a workout! Yeah, I know, it's pretty early, but @ this point I'll take what I can get.
We plan to do the puyallup this weekend and also attend some social gatherings. I hope to find time to relax somewheres in there.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home