Friday, May 04, 2007

Dress-up games for people who love fashion

Update
It's been an emotional couple weeks since my last entry. In short, JonP started school; went for 3 days; teacher is old and mean and retiring; school is dear to my heart, but loyalty goes out the door, when there is no excellence; Looking for a new school; found one, but still keeping eyes open...

New perspective...Instead of trying to fit JonP into a school, find a school that fits JonP.
My child has a mind of his own and is very energetic. Some people think that's a bad thing, and some people think it's a good thing. Never the less, teaching him is gonna be hard work, but very rewarding in the end.

Hawaii trip is all booked...but there's too much time before we leave!!!!


Cool link Friday:
i-dressup: Dress-up games for people who love fashion via kottke

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could be his teacher!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home