Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sickness at our house
We're all fighting colds(except Philip, how has super immunity)
Jacob has it the worst. His daddy stayed home today, to take care of him, so I could work and Lola didn't get too worried.(she's afraid of the child flu deaths on the news)

They are getting to know my little Jacob at the Dr's office now. We've been there 2 weeks in a row.

I'm trying to get work done now, while all 3 of them are snoozing.
I'm distracting myself now, obviously, since I'm writing this.

Things are a happen'n...I'm filling out registration forms to send Jonny to pre-K.
Sister-in-law is 2cm dialated. Baby girl is coming any WEEK now...

Prayers for my Kuya J. He's been feeling under the weather...

I want to get a facial AND a massage. In due time...

-g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home