Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Partially Thawed...
I'm at work today. It's good to be out of the house actually. This frozen weather is getting pretty old.

So...I was sitting in my living room yesterday afternoon, waiting for Philip to get home from work. I heard something go down our street and crash(making the house shake), I looked out the window, but didn't see anything.

I didn't go out to investigate until I heard Dioji "siren howling" and heard all kinds of sirens and saw light flashing outside. 3 firetrucks and a couple police cars, parked down on the corner.

A pickup truck crashed into the house at the corner! Poor people...You could see right into their house...The TV was even on. I hope they're OK.

Everyone, do us all a favor and slow the F*CK DOWN!

Come back RAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home