Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Does anyone know if there was a full moon last night?
I ask because my son was being kind of a crazy man last night...
We had to put Jonny to bed several times last night. First I heard him call out, when I was using the bathroom upstairs, when I tried to go in their bedroom, I couldn't open the door, because he was right infront of the door crouching on the ground....Was he sleeping by the door or playing in front of it. I went in and put Jacob back to sleep and put jonny back in his bed and told him not to get out.

Next Phil and I were in bed already and heard Jonny get up and go to the bathroom. Phil got up and told him to go back too bed....

Then, I was almost asleep myself and awoke to Jacob crying and some thumping...
When I got up to check it out...The lights were on in their room, Jonny was on his way down the stairs, Jacob was awake crying in his crib, the blankets from Jonny's bed were all off and things from under the bed were taken out.

I guess, when you're 3 and you're not sleepy, you can just play and wander the house when everyone else is asleep....

I know I used to just go straight to my parents room and hop in bed with them...

The past 3 nights have been full of craziness, Phil and I need to take naps to catch up!

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! and dad was asking today if any of us gave jonny candy because he was so hyper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home