Monday, February 05, 2007

My cousins! :-O :-D :-D :-(
(Surprise, Joy, Sorrow...)

The boys A. Jade and cousins stopped by last night. They're in town unaccpectedly for a short visit.

Jonny opened the door and was so surprised! "(GASP) My Cousins!"
He played and played and showed them all his toys and his movies. He and Jacob know that Ate Andrea, Kuya Connor, Kuya Martin and Haley belong to them, you know...
When cousins were getting ready to go, Jonny was looking nervous..."I want my cousins to stay!"

And then when they were leaving..."My Cousins!" Martin was on the porch already and Jonny threw his arms around him and pulled him back inside.

As they were walking away, "My Cousins! (sorrowful wailing)"
And as when the door closed, "My Cousins! (even more sorrowful wailing)"

He was so sad. This morning he woke up and said, "I want to see my cousins."

Hopefully, we'll get to see them again before they leave. They're kinda booked visiting other people so we'll see if we can go to them...

Poor Jonny...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home