Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Day!
(come on click it...you'll learn something new!)

Came home late last night from a last minute business trip to the LBC.
Got to know my Beverly Hills/Hollywood cousin again. We had a great chat over dinner on Tuesday. Good thing he came out to see me, because they were telling me at work that the neighborhood isn't the greatest at night.

I usually work from home on Thursdays, but today, I'm in the virtual hoteling center. There is a dead smell in our house and I don't want to go back. We're sure something(probably a RAT) died inside the walls. The smell is just unbearable to me, so hopefully my husband will do some searching tonight to find the remains. It would be a really great Valentine's day present!

Did you know that today is a milestone? Me and husband have been romantic for 15 years. How corny is it to ask me "OUT" on V day? It was sweet at the time. He waited till midnight and then said, "Will you go OUT with me?". I replied, "I thought we already are?" (because we technically were OUT on a date). He said, "Not officially..." Isn't that gaggingly cute??? And the rest is history.

I brought the boys back LBC T-shirts and I actually found a Long Beach magnet. I was sad last time when I couldn't find an El Segundo magnet. They should have had one that was shaped like a wallet with El Segundo printed on it. Does anyone know how to get in touch with the El Segundo Visitor's center?, because I think my idea is brilliant.

e-kisses to all who know I love them...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home