Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Changes...kind of...
So after 6 years of marriage, I've now completely changed my name.
For most of the 6 years, I've been using my married name, but didn't complete all the paperwork until now. I've been using my maiden name at work and since I'm in a support roll at a huge company, I'm gonna have to send out a mass e-mail to anyone I can think of so that they can find me....
It's a little sad, because it is a change in identity. My husband gets a little annoyed, like he thinks I don't want or like his name, it's not that, I'm proud to have his name and the same name as my children, but it's kinda like giving up that thing that I share with my mom, dad, brother and sister...
The 5 of us were a unit for such a long time, you know...
Now the unit is expanded of course and I'm never really letting go of them nor them me.

It's just wierd, ya know...
To Phil: I always belonged to you and you to me....

-g

1 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE.
it's too early to cry!!!

-stace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home