Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I live for the weekends!
Philip had to work on Saturday, so I was on my own almost the whole day...
After getting all three of us awake, dressed and fed, we went to JonP's Little Gym class, where Jacob and I watched JonP struggle to stay with the group from the other side of the glass window. JonP is always the last to conform with the teacher's instructions and the first to bail out of whatever activity they are doing, but the teacher comes to talk to me everyday after class and tells me how much the little guy is improving. Jacob and I did get to see JonP walk across the balance beam with his fingers bent into his "Spiderman" eyes....
We were brave and headed out to Snohomish with Gab&Djan&theGirls, to the Pumpkin patch. We didn't do the big TODO thing, just the small TODO. We fed some goats, Chickens, and PeaFowl, the kids jumped in the jumping thing, then we picked out our pumpkins. A small one for Jacob, and medium one for JonP and 2 SweetiePies for baking.
We made it back home in time for Daddy to get home from work and then headed out to see Junne & Jason's new digs! Congrats guys! You can build a cute little familie there! ;-)
We spent the evening there watching the kids slide down the stairs in a sleeping bag and play hide & seek.

In the morning, we made it to church, but I was dragging. We went right back home and took a long nap. We finally got to watch The Terminal, which was very good.

I had Monday off, so the boys and I did our morning routine and then went to bother Lola.

I've been having a heck of a time finding enough time for work. It just gets in the way of my boys! Early bedtimes and a louder alarm clock are the remedy for that, unfortunately....

I still want to go see BODIES

2 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi gian! let me know when you guys are going to see Bodies cuz i was planning on going also.

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should so see bodies! let me know because i get 20% tickets from being a bumberfan so i'll give you the code. i'm stupid and forgot to use it when i went and tickets were expensive.

jayme

 

Post a Comment

<< Home