Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekend Update
We watched the UW/WASU volleyball match on Friday night. The games were pretty close, but UW won all of them. Probably because Jalen is on the bench because she is still mending from her knee surgery. We had to leave right away because JonP wasn't cooperating, but I heard that Jalen was feeling homesick and wanted to spend more time with the fam. We love you Jalen and we miss you too! Don't worry, Christmas break is right around the corner!

Happy Birthday to my Dad last Saturday. He and my mom had a birthday date at Anthony's, but next time they should go to Ray's Boathouse, because it's better...
We shopped all day for boys clothes and presents, then got to have dinner with the Vida's and Rosque! Welcome home Rosque! We're still gonna get you an umbrella for your welcome home gift!

We had brunch on Sunday for Dad and Mom Tessie. I didn't go overboard, like I usually do. I was just full enough and even got to have my strawberry crepe. We finally found a BIGBOY bed for JonP, so he doesn't have to sleep on a matress on the floor. Thanks to Justin who helped build it! The boys are sleeping in their own room now! Yeah! A full nights sleep without interruption!

OK, I have one more left. It's not really the best for last or anything, but something I used to watch whenever it came on TV.

Michelle Pfifer - Grease 2 - Cool Rider
I just like her little dance at the end of the song...Agnes used to practice that one.

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh jenny and i love this movie. C-OO-L R-I-D-ER.

stace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home