Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Scenes from Sister Act II
I think we were obsessed with this movie because we went to Catholic school too. Even though we said we hated our uniforms, we didn't...
6th grade - our plaid uniform skirts were in (mine was so long, because my mom wanted it to last a couple years), white ruffle ankle socks and white keds w/out the laces. Amie wore one pink sock and one white and didn't even know till I pointed it out to her (She's color blind)

7th grade - Navy blue pants and Navy blue cardigans(even the stiff ones that came from the unifrom store!) Gab had the cool pants with zippers at the ankles.

8th grade - back to skirts with crisp pleats...I must not have been cool, 'cause I never ironed mine and I wrote with ballpoint pen inside the squares of the plaid. It was the same skirt from 6th grade too! i wonder where it is...

Oh Happy Day
I like this one better than Joyful, Joyful that they play at the end of the movie, because I don't like when Frankaay tries to Rap.



His Eye is on the Sparrow
Lauryn Hill before she was a Fugee! Just beautiful...

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think kuya and i were even more obsessed with the movie because it came out when we were still at st.bens. i remember our uniform navy blue cardigans being so baggy. in fact i still wear mine from 4th grade. too bad i never got to wear a skirt because mom just made me wear kuya's hand-me-down navy blue pants.

jayme

 

Post a Comment

<< Home