Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Weekend Update
We went to Puyallup fair with my parents on Saturday, so it wasn't that relaxing of a weekend. Jonny rode 3 rides while we were there. The new train, kelly-hopters, and motorcycles. He was so serious on the ones he went on by himself. He thought he was really flying and really steering the motorcycles. He even turned around once and yelled something at the kid in back of him. Kinda like, "why are you following me?" We visited the family at the scones booth. Scones, scones and more scones. We had our usuals...Onion Burger, krusty pup for jonny, Pete's barbeque. The line for elephant ears was way too long...

We also finished Justin and Arlette's invitations. Yeah!

I had a day off yesterday and the boys and I jut stayed at home. Why can't the 2 take a nap at the same time?

We took a bath at night and it relaxed us for bedtime. Now I'm trying to stay alert at work...Hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home