Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Random notes
-I wore my new boots for the first time today. I {heart} them!
-Jacob started crawling forward this week. Time to get everything up off the floor...
-JonP has been screaming everything he says this week. It hurts my ears...
-Philip lost 15 lbs and doesn't know how he did it. Don't you hate him?
-Camping at Ft. Flagler this past weekend was nice and relaxing...10 adults, 4 kids, and 6 dogs...We're planning for next year already...
-My mom and dad are pretty great! Wonderful, actually.
-Jayme decided to stay on at her summer job and she won't have to work weekends...Hooray.
-We're traveling to Chicago next month.
-The house next door to us is up for sale. Do you want to buy it? We can be property managers...
-Justin is growing up!
-Bumbershoot on Sunday!

4 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gaw i'm excited to wear my boots now! i was hoping you'd go to bumbershoot on monday like i'm doing. jon philip hurts my ears too.

jayme

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Boots!
I want some
Amie

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fort flagler was very relaxing. can't wait for next year! your boys are too cute!!! i have many pics of them..i'll post em on flickr.
oh nice! i'll see you at bumbershoot on sunday...i'll call you guys when i'm there. lets meet up!
-flor

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MLS # 26143104

you can see phils truck in one of the pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home