Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Feeling good, but still multitasking

We had a pretty full day yesterday.

After school/work, Jacob had his first Tae Kwon Do class. So now both boys are in the same class. Jacob did wonderfully. He was not disruptive and followed along. A couple of times he got up out of turn and did not wait until his name was called, but I think he will learn and pick up on the rules as he attends more classes.
Jon on the other hand got 2 warnings (actually more, but the teacher was lienient. He was kinda showing off to his brother and trying to teach his brother. So Kuya Jonny was a distraction to Jacob.

After class, Jon was pretty tired and was being a complete pill. His rescheduled Christmas program was last night also, and I was scared he'd get up on stage and instead of singing, he'd just have this whiney look and scream. We made him take a nap and eat dinner.
His performance was great! He's the smallest one in the entire school and everyone, even kids in his class, look out for him and try to keep him in line. He was up there singing loudly and the only one dancing along. I had tears in my eyes from laughing.

On the ride home, something really joyous happened for me. I got a message from a loved one, I hadn't heard from in awhile... 2009 is great so far!
And now I think facebook is the greatest thing ever!

Philip started P90X Plyometrics @ 10pm last night. I'm proud of him for turning on the dvd, and I'm proud of me for joining him in the workout. P90X Tony is still annoying as ever, but the workout felt great. Only thing is, Jacob was still awake and I kept stepping on him or trying not to. Toward the end of the workout, he was really mad at me for not sitting down with him and giving him my time.
Can you just picture me?...Jumping up and down, Reading a book to Jacob at the same time...
Later it was even worse...I had him in my arms, while doing football tires and running backwards. Thank God that was the last set in the workout!
We've got to get Jacob back to an earlier bed time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home