Friday, December 19, 2008

Need a break

I've been running on empty. Too much work, too much volunteering, to much socializing, to many things to do!

At least I have a holiday break to look forward to.

Our Jacob turned 3 last week. And he awoke the next day saying, "mommy, I'm not a baby anymore. I'm 3 and I'm a big boy and I'm going to school with Jonny."
Of course my response to him had something to do with potty trianing.

Jacob is also a cowboy lately. And for his birthday, we got him a horse on a stick, cowboy hat, sheriff's badge, and a lasso(it's actually an orange jumprope).
He goes around giddy-yapping and yehaw-ing.

We also found out today that Jon will be wearing glasses.

The snow fell here all day and all I did was work. I didn't even get to snuggle up to my husband and kids and get that cozy feeling.

I'm thinking during break, I need to workout instead of sleep in. Then come home and nap and spend lots of fun times with my boys at home.

I just hope to have a clean house to relax in. I wish I had a magic twinkling nose or a magic ponytail I could whip forward. I don't want to be a blond though, because it just wouldn't go with me completion.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home