Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Summer has arrived

Lots of changes lately...
Our best friends moved across country and we miss them so much. They arrived safely and are just trying to settle in. (Jacob & Jon are looking for you Dani!)
We just got some news that the Fresno rugrats are also relocating. We'll see how we deal... We still have telephone, email, blog you know, but still emotional.
It is hot here now, but no complaining from me. The sun has done wonders for my mood, the rain and clouds were giving me the blues...
I'm proud of my husband and I! We've been working in the yard in the evenings this week. We're finally taming the jungle! We have some helpers coming this weekend, so the boyz will get their playground sooner than later.
July has filled up. We have family gatherings, birthday parties, and even a camping trip planned.
The summer is gonna be full of fun and pretty busy...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home