Thursday, September 20, 2007

Happy Times
Amie and Jason were wed last Saturday, out on an Aquestrian farm in Monroe. It was beautiful and we cried out of joy and then we celebrated.
I'm happy that they found eachother and have chosen to spend their lives together.
(We all love you lots Amie. I hope you know it.)

Jacob's new nickname is DANCEMACHINE...
I'm glad my kids have some rhythm.

Jon is attending school 5 days a week now and they send home artwork everyday. We have to buy some bulletin boards for display.

Philip is babysitting Alyjana on his days off, along with our own boys. She had fun at our house playing with the toys and inside the tunnel. Her and Jacob will be best friends as they grow and I can just imagine all the trouble they'll get into.

I want to get a nice sewing machine and make monsters and quilts.

I also want another vacation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home