Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Road Rage in the Morning
So this guys was driving on my ass up the hill going to my work. The speed limit there is 25 MPH. I was driving the speed limit and noticed he was practically up my ass, so tapped my brake. (Yes, I did a little provoking. Ask my husband, I'm fiesty that way...) The guy on my ass with a nice shiny black lexus, sped up and passed me with enginges reving. I let him pass me and just turned into the parking lot at work. I guess he backed up and followed me, because he ended up trying to play chicken with me in the parking lot. This seemed ridiculous to me, because obviously he wouldn't have hurt his precious car to do any damage to me. After I parked my car, he stopped behind and gave me a mean mug...Not too intimidating, either since he was a techie asian guy. Before I could get out of the car and say, "What the fuck are you gonna do?!" He sped off reving his engine again. (Like that's gonna scare me...my knees are shaking)

So, I think I'll go out on a break and move my car somewhere else, just in case...

-I'm so bad sometimes.

ps. Philip and I went to see Katchafire on Friday and it was sooooo great. I danced and skanked, like I was in a trance. It's been a long time....
AND Jonny and Jacob got to see their cousins on Monday at their Lolo&Lola's house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home