Friday, February 07, 2003

Excited! Excited! Da-Da Da-Da Da-Da-Da
I hit yarn shop #1 on my lunch hour and picked up supplies to knit some socks.
2 circular #2 turbo needles, and 2 balls of Regia Sock Yarn. I started these last night trying to use the 2 socks and 2 circular needles, but decided to master one sock on 2 circular needles first. I was getting all confused when I was casting on. I think because I don't have a pattern where you start at the toe...plenty of time to perfect this in years to come, I guess.

I also made a sock kit for my sister-in-law, w/ #2 double pointed needle set and that Fortissima Colori Yarn.

I hit yarn shop #2 after work. More yarn for Judy(late Christmas present)...and some cute baby boy patterns. The first was this cool Dutch intarsia cardigan. I bought the pattern just for inspiration. The second pattern is this simple hooded cardigan w/ a knit/purl design kinda cable'ish, but no cables. All I wanted was a simple hooded sweater pattern w/ a cable design, but I looked all through the books and no such thing...I bought the yarn for the second pattern...Finger weight blue merino. Oh so soft! It will be heaven to knit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home