Thursday, February 06, 2003

Baby Boy's Blanket Complete!!!

I've sewn all the squares together and added a Reverse Single Crochet stitch edge to pull the thing together. Here's a picture of what Reverse Single Crochet stitch edge looks like.

I'll post blankie pictures later.

What's up next?
I have an urge to make some socks. I want to use a cute sock yarn so they will have a cute pattern w/out knitting intarsia. This one is so cute!

I'm also gonna put together a little sock knitting kit for my sister-in-laws birthday, as well as some cotton yarn for a sweater she wants to make for one of her boys.(very belated Christmad gift, poor sister-in-law) Gotta Hit the Yarn shop!!!

I also got this Debbie Bliss: Easy Knits book for Christmas and want to start on a baby boy sweater. Problem is, the book has the cutest girl's sweaters. I think I'll look for another pattern. I'm thinking cable knit baby hoodie.
If you have any good patterns in mind like that, please leave me a note.

-g



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home