Monday, April 17, 2006

Belated Happy Easter
We had a small family gathering yesterday. JonP and Jacob were dressed in their new Easter clothes. After church only JonP still had his complete outfit and Jacob was wearing a mismatched version of his Easter outfit.

It was sad...he had a diaper blowout, right before we prayed "Our Father". I had to stip him down and clean him up. Good thing I had extra clean clothes in his backpack. But he was only supposed to wear that outfit one day out of his life and he pooped on it the very first hour he wore it. We had him wear his little striped jacket over his spare clothes and he still looked festive.

Later, we had a little easter egg hunt in Mom's backyard and ate lots and lots. I think I may have cured my sugar adiction by giving up sweets for Lent. Yesterday, I ate some chocolate in the morning and it made me feel a little sick. Hopefully, my reduced sugar intake will stick...

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Booger Butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Amie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home