Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Christmas Knitting
It's time to put my baby blanket on a little hold and start on some Christmas knitting.
I have a dozen younger cousins to gift for Christmas. Last year, I made the older, middle school age girls knitted bags, another younger girl I made mittens(which didn't fit her exactly right). The two boys I made Harry Potter scarves. The older boys, I ran out of time and just bought them junk. The year before I knitted everyone a hat.

So this year, I plan to make mittens, socks and some more hats. By now they've probably lost the hats I've made them anyway.

Free Patterns!!!!
Mary's Socks
More free sock patterns
Lion Brand 2 needle mittens
Lion Brand Family of Socks
Lion Brand free Knitting pattern index

Happy Christmas Knitting!!!
-g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home