Wednesday, May 08, 2002

Yes, that sweater is going to take awhile. The knitting bloggers were talking about unfinished projects. I could so relate to that.

Here's my very own list:
-a crocheted table cloth, I started 9 years ago.
-a cable knit cardigan(black lambswool), which I didn't buy enough yarn for. I only had one sleeve left

So sad!!!
I try to keep my projects small, so I can finish. I get bored easily.

In Seattle, I frequent two knitting shops.
Acorn Street Yarn...nice cozy(crowded) little spot in Ravena. Pretty good prices, but sometimes not a very good selection of hardware.

Weaving Works...in the U District. This place has everything, which is dangerous, I can spend way too much sometimes. Often you'll find ladies getting free knitting help, knitting at the pattern table.

Must go visit both for some inspiration and maybe pick up a mother's day gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home